Sunday, June 25, 2006

RARRRRR!

Fuck. This isn't good. Tomorrow's the First day of School. And we have POfuckingA for the first three periods. And guess what? I dint do my fucking POA homework.



This sucks balls.



And after that, we have Malay and I dint do the compositions either. RARRRR. And the teacher hates my guts so I doubt she'll give an extension even though the next Malay period is on Tuesday.



I'm so fucking dead.




And to add on, we have CME for the last 2 periods. And guess what? Fill in The Blanks haven't started filming. Dammit. And I can so bet that Ms I am So effing Cool cos I have a Spongebob sticker on my card will start lecturing us about Responsibility and then she will proceed on to say that she doesn't want to scold us but we're the ones making her do so. And I'll just sit there staring blankly and thinking, if she doesn't want to stand and lecture /scold us, then why the fuck is she doing so?



RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.






This is a Wonderful start no? Say Hello to my Bleak Future. (What Future?)






It's going to be a Late night tonight.






And I'm laughing as I type this, I fell at bedok market. AHAHAHAHAHA And I have this thingumn on my elbow and it hurts like Hell. Ohh, I'm starting to peel as well.






So goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home